The vision of our institute is to actively pioneer the students with highest quality of scientific and traditional values of Ayurveda and to provide Holistic Health Care to the Society.
The mission of our institute:
- To provide a value based excellent Ayurvedic education and mould the character of our younger generation through synergy of science and spirituality.
- To provide excellent classical Ayurvedic treatment by a team of dedicated & practical experienced doctors.
- To provide high quality patient care through integrated health care delivery system and achieving the highest grade of patient satisfaction.
- To focus on promotion of positive health and prevention of diseases by promoting Ayurvedic specific therapies and medicines.
To expand the area of Ayurvedic System of medicine through updated Education, Health Care & Research activities for the well being of an individual in the Society.
To make the institute unique in the field of Ayurveda.
To prepare students with excellent humanitarian values and to bring out most competent and high quality doctors to serve the community at large.
The aims and objectives of the N.K.J Ayurvedic Medical College & Post Graduate Centre are:
- To promote the development and explore the richness of Ayurveda.
- To propagate Ayurveda with the motto of "Health for All" from its basic concepts.
- To produce Graduates and Postgraduate Scholars having profound knowledge of Ayurveda with evidence base.
- To make the Ayurvedic scholars as expert, competent and efficient professionals with extensive practical &
clinical training with good exposure in the field of Ayurveda by modern knowledge & scientific background.
- To produce efficient teachers, physicians and researchers who can contribute their services in the national health
- To provide efficient medical care through Ayurvedic system of medicine for the sufferers in community at large.
- To develop a newer scientific outlook to ancient and time-tested methods of treatments / therapies in accordance
to the Ayurvedic fundamentals with need based modern parameters.